This project has attracted extensive global media coverage and inspired many editorials, documentaries and exhibits. At times it has served 150,000 unique users per day. Recent updates include the ability to upload your data as a JSON or zip file, as a demonstration of how users can exercise their right to data portability (Art. 5 GDPR).
This project was awarded a D&AD Graphite Pencil 2017 in the Digital Design/Websites category, for 'stand-out work, beautifully executed with an original and inspiring idea at its core', as well as a Gold Cube for "Data Visualisation" and a Bronze Cube for "Interactive Website" at the 96th ADC Awards New York
This interface demonstrates how psychometric data could be used to evaluate and optimise communications campaigns (for internal demonstration purposes only)
Co-Authored Psychometric Assessments
I have helped to develop a number of personality and ability assessments with colleagues from the Psychometrics Centre, getting involved in every aspect from construct selection, item authoring, test programming in the Concerto platform and visual design. Some examples of personal test development projects are below.
Hilton Holiday Matchmaker and Explorer Apps offering personalised trip recommendations
I designed and wrote the content for these digital experiences, which were awarded 3rd place at Travel Marketing Awards 2016 for "Most Innovative Marketing Campaign"
National Media Museum Online Mirror
Illuminus app developed for Do-Not-Track documentary
Illuminus.io was a satirical website. Posing as a futuristic insurance company, the app used our API to predict financial, credit, social and other risks from Facebook data
- Concerto Platform: Open-source online adaptive testing platform
- PreferenceTool: Psychological brand insights and targeting tool for marketing [Read: Horizons, InsideFacebook.com]
- Hilton Magic Moments: Richly tailored online experience powered by AMS, with 256 pieces of psychologically-optimised ad copy
- Hilton Holiday Matchmaker & Holiday Explorer apps: traveller type and recommendation service using our API. Awarded 3rd place in Most Innovative Marketing Campaign category by the Travel Marketing Awards 2016
- Discovermyprofile.com: Over 40 tests with feedback for free + platform for conducting academic and business research
- TRUSS Inventory: Team Role Questionnaire providing psychometric narrative and symbolic bridge-type feedback
- CambridgePPQ: Preference-based BIG5 personality questionnaire. Showcased at Science Museum for 'Our Lives in Data' exhibit
- myPersonality Project: The world's largest database of psycho-demographic and social media data on 6mil+ individuals
- Predictive World: Powerful data visualisation using custom-built database of 6.4 billion data points to generate 70+ predictions
- ApplyMagicSauce API: Predictive models translating digital footprints into psycho-demographic profiles
- National Media Museum's On-line Mirror [Read: The Guardian, ZDNet, DesignWeek]
- Illuminus app: Satirical website created for Do Not Track documentary, using our API